Causes of hemorrhoids
If we know what is the causes of hemorrhoids, then that is the first step in treating it. This is crucial step in getting long lasting relief and having our condition permanently cured. Our could be making them worse without even knowing it and causing more pain than needed.
The veins around your anus tend to stretch under pressure and may bulge or swell. Swollen veins — hemorrhoids — can develop from an increase in pressure in the lower rectum.
Can be many factors which contributed to rise and evolution of hemroids, but the main causes of hemorrhoids is:
- Constipation is one of the leading cause of hemorrhoids. If you have less than three bowel movements a week, if your stool is hard, you strain very hard during bowel movements, or / and you experience pain, then you are most likely constipated. The best way to treat constipation is change your diet and add more fiber.
- Diet, more accurate improper diet, is a circumstantial or an indirect cause of hemorrhoids. Eat fiber and health foods. People who add fiber to their diet are less likely to get an outbreak. Drink plenty of fluids, especially water and fruit juices and try to avoid soft drinks.
- Prolonged sitting can create abdominal pressure which will make this condition occur more often. There are several types of cushions and specialized pillow which relief some of the pressure. Take a short break and walk.
- Heavy lifting can also create abdominal pressure and severe straining which will contributed to rise and evolution of hemroids.
- Pregnancy is also often part of causes of hemorrhoids, too. Blood vessels become dilated while pregnant causes more pressure on the blood vessels. Women also have a tendency to become constipated regularly during their pregnancy.
It’s also possible to inherit a tendency to develop hemroids.
Ever want to ask professionals for free advice on topics such as dieting and weight loss, general fitness tips, steroid and other supplement usage? Anabolic Architects Community Join today for free and start a healthier happier you.